The story of our new baby.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

6 days and counting....


Oh my how large is my tummy!! This pic was taken about two weeks ago and we are even a little larger now. I can't believe we are now so close. I must say though i am over being pregnant. I just want our little bubba to come and join us in this world.
Being pregnant has been so amazing, especially since bub has started to move around. I feel like i can communicate with them at times. Bub also really enjoys listening to music which is cool at night all three of us lying in bed and listening to my Ipod.

Have been trying to take it a bit easy this week as had high blood pressure last week at check up and a slight trace of protein in my urine as well as largly swollen feet. Feel ok though but being so close just want everything right.

Well on that note am off to elevate my ankles and watch tv.

Cheers
Deb xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home