The story of our new baby.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Birthing classes



We started birthing classes last Thursday and now have them each week for the next 4 weeks. Wow, so glad we are going as I found there were many things I did not know.
The people are really friendly and it was nice to be in a group of people all going through similar experiences.

One question they asked us was "What has been your favouite moment and your least favorite moment of being pregnant" Not as easy as you think but this is what Del and I had to say....

Deb - Fav being the movement as it feels like bump is talking to me and least fav having to go to the loo every 1 hour especially at night.
Del - Fav being seeing bump for the first time on our first ultrasound and least fav having to listen to me snore at night!!

Have done a little more in the room now putting up some shelves and picture frames so nearly there.

I have added a couple of pics of my tummy which I took on the train on the way back from Brugge.

Till the next time, good night, sweet dreams
Deb xo

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Clouston said...

Just came across your blog after seeing Dels blog via BlogMad.

Not long now. My wife is also expecting our second child in July. It is such a great experience. You think you will remember what it was like from the last time but strangely you forget things. It is good that you are keeping a blog as a reminder.

Anyway take care and all the best for the impending birth.

2:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home