The story of our new baby.

Friday, March 31, 2006

22 days to go

and I think I am nearly ready for bump!! Just today I have finished off the room well 95%, everything we need has been bought, washed and a home found for etc and my hospital bag is nearly ready. Same may say over ready but hey I can sit back and enjoy the rest of my time now.

We are still going to birthing classes, which are great. No real set agenda so we get to talk and do what we as a class want. We discussed forms of pain relief such as gas and air, pethadine and having an epidural this week. I have decided to try it naturally no pain relief at first but then we will see what happens. We also practiced pushing the baby out this week which was quite interesting. Our midwife describes it as taking a deep breath and pushing down like you are doing a big "poo". She says I push well, not sure how she tells but hopefully it will be handy when time to give birth. We also went on a tour of the hospital and met a 2 day old baby which made it all so amazing, seeing where it all happens and the beautiful result you get. Yep I am ready to bring this bump into the world.

I have some more pics of the tummy and the room being finished but I have not downloaded them from the camera so as soon as I do will post them.

For now, good night and chat soon,

Deb xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home