The story of our new baby.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

35 days to go....

I'm not very good at blogging, I thought now that I have finished work (yay!!!!) I would have all this spare time on my hands and would write all the time but how fast the days go.

Have been busy trying to finish of bits and pieces in the room and slowly it is all coming together. We have themed the room Winnie the Pooh classic style as the colours are neutral as we don't know if we are having a boy or a girl... Del's guessing boy and I'm guessing girl. I know what ever they are they are going to be active or sporty as I am feeling non stop movement and lots of kicking going on. It's quite cool as all my friends and Del can see and feel as well now which makes it so much more exciting.

Well I will leave you with some pics of our handy work in the bumps bedroom.







Take care
Deb xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home