The story of our new baby.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

All about me..

All is coming along nicely. I must be one of the lucky ones; no sickness at all. I am starting to get quite tired especially after being on my feet all day at work.

Have started to read a few books and have come across some interesting information. Well to us anyway. Did you know that only 4% of babies are born on there due dates and 75% are born within 10 days? Lets hope it is close to the date!!! Maybe Del can start a what date will the baby be born question!!!!

I am starting to eat well again and all those yummy things are no longer in the diet.

We have painted the room for the baby and now just need to clean carpets and remove all the storage stuff and then we will have a nursery. I must admit I have been very good lately as I am so tempted to buy things but have been resisting.

We did however buy a baby monitor at the baby show which is very cool. You can hear bub's heart beat and also can talk and play music to her. It's amazing.

Well that's all for now. Off to the doctors on Tuesday and Friday next week so till then, be happy and safe.

Deb xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home